Premier Yarns Basix
Premier Yarns Basix If you’re looking for a great value yarn for charity projects and craft items this yarn is for you! Machine washable and dryable for easy gift giving.
Basix Marl – Everything you love about our Basix Worsted, now in a color-shifting Marl! Multiple colors are spun together along with color-shifting strands, creating subtle shading and added interest! Machine washable and dryable for easy gift giving.
Basix Tweed – Everything you love about our Basix Worsted, now in Tweed! These neutral tweeds feature complimentary neutral flecks spun into the yarn, perfect for classic garments and accessories! Machine washable and dryable for easy gift giving
Craft comfortably knowing that this Premier Yarns Basix is safe for you! It has passed the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with the most sensitive skin, even babies and small children.
- 81 colors
- Solids: 7oz / 200g, 359yds / 328m – 100% acrylic
- Multis: 5oz/ 140g, 245yds / 224m – 100% acrylic
- Marls: 5oz / 140g, 245yds / 224m – 100% acrylic
- Tweed: 5oz / 140g, 260yds / 238m – 97% acrylic, 3% viscose
- #4 Medium Weight
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Crochet gauge, I-9 (5.5mm) hook: 14 sc & 16 rows = 4” (10cm).
- Knit gauge in st, US 9 (5.5mm) needles: 17 sts & 23 rows = 4” (10cm).
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified: approved and tested for 350+ harmful substances to keep you and your family safe
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class A Certification means that our yarns have passed the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with the most sensitive skin, even babies and small children.
They have been tested for over 350 harmful substances by independent laboratories, and certified NOT to contain harmful levels of irritants, allergens or carcinogens.
White, Light Grey, Grey, Black, Lemon, Coral, Ballet, Pink, Fuchsia, Taffy, Rose, Red, Garnet, Burgundy, Crepe, Blush, Light Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Eggplant, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Slate, Azure, Denim, Sea Glass, Aqua, Turquoise, Peacock, Cream, Hazel, Taupe, Pecan, Leaf, Juniper, Mustard, Forest Green, Navy, Aran, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Linen, Teal, Ember, Charcoal, Chocolate, Goldenrod, Peach, Steel, Thistle, Goldfish, Butterscotch, Pine, Orange, Sage, Spring Green, Fern, Maize, Buff, Violet, Salmon, Storm, Pale Orchid, Chestnut, Toffee, Warm Beige, Apricot, Cocoa, Mahogany
There are no reviews yet.