Patons Big Baby 8ply
• There are good reasons why this is still Australia’s most popular baby yarn.
• It is easy to knit or crochet, has wonderful colours and machine washable.
• In addition to babies and children, Big Baby is also suitable for a range of projects including craft, crochet and knitting.
• It is a soft yet sturdy yarn and definitely a yarn that fills the good quality yet value for money niche.
• These are large 100g balls, have a whopping 274m and 4.00mm needles are suggested.
- Acrylic and nylon blend fibres
- 8 Ply thickness
- Yarn is machine washable
- Length: 274 m (100 g net)
- Made in Australia
- Composition: 60% acrylic, 40% nylon,
- Tension: 22 stitches to 10cm
- Yarn Ply: 8 Ply / DK
- Needles: 4.00mm AUS, 8 UK, 6 US
- Ball weight: 100 grams
- Ball length: 274 metres
- Washing instructions: Warm gentle machine wash. Do not bleach. Rinse well. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Do not iron. Dry cleanable.
White (2540), Cream (2656), Blush Pink (2564), Ruby(2581), Dusty Pink (2660), Silver (2565), Light Blue (2541), Sky (2554), Banana (2561), Ochre (2591), Stone (2563), Hyacinth (2657), Kingfisher (2588), Sea (2556), Charcoal – (2587), Violet – (2659), Kiwi – (2580)