Granny Square Academy Book 2 By Shelley Husband
Available on back-order
Granny Square Academy Book 2 By Shelley Husband,
Shelley shares with you everything you need to enjoy your granny squares even more…
Each lesson in Granny Square Academy 2 has:
+ a design with all you need to know about the techniques and stitches
+ charts for left and right-handed crocheters
+ videos, again for left and right-handers, and
+ UK and US pattern formats.
Granny Square Academy 2 is a companion book to Granny Square Academy, so it’s highly recommended that you have both-and, yes, beginning as a confident crocheter makes it easier to dive into this book.
So, if you don’t feel like a confident crocheter just yet, then start with Granny Square Academy, and you’ll have everything you need to join us here soon enough.
Take your beginner crochet skills to the next level with Granny Square Academy.
- can crochet a traditional granny square but can’t read a pattern,
- taught yourself to crochet and aren’t quite sure if you’re doing it right, or
- know what you’re doing but want to brush up on your skills,
then Granny Square Academy is for you.
In the 134 page book, you’ll find everything you need to make your crochet the best it can be.
- how to read a written pattern
- how to crochet seamlessly
- how to work new stitches
- how to work new techniques
- how to change colours
- how to join squares
- how to work out how much yarn you need for a granny square project
- and LOTS more.
Both UK and US terms written patterns are included so you can use your preferred terms as well as charts for all patterns.
I hope you enjoy your crochet adventures with Granny Square Academy.