Caron One Pound Yarn
Caron One Pound Yarn, When it comes to value, nothing beats Caron One Pound!
This machine washable and dryable worsted weight yarn has a wide range of shades and is available in an economical one pound skein.
Perfect for a variety of knit and crochet projects like accessories, garments, home décor, baby and kids patterns. One Pound skein is economical, with excellent yardage – one skein makes four scarves! Conveniently washable and dryable for easy care.
Purchase Caron One Pound Yarn Today and get it delivered to you from QLD Australia.
See the rest of our Caron range here.
Check out the pattern range here
- One skein makes 4 scarves
- Content: 100% acrylic
- Ball Size: 454g / 16 oz, 742 meters / 812 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 – Worsted
- Knitting Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 13 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet accessories, garments, and home decor projects
White, Black, Peach, Sky Blue, Kelly Green, Taupe, Soft Pink, Off White, Scarlett, Rose, Azure, Royalty, Country Rose, Cape Cod Blue, Midnight Blue, Deep Violet, Sunflower, Claret, Lilac, Soft Sage, Espresso, Lace, Pale Green, Cream, Ocean, Lavender Blue, Soft Grey Mix, Medium Grey Mix, Dark Grey Mix, Purple, Grass Green, Dark Pink, Aqua, Dove, Hosta, Terracotta, Robin's Egg, Blue Grotto, Blue Danube, Living Coral
There are no reviews yet.