Australian Superfine Merino by Cleckheaton 8 ply
Australian Superfine Merino by Cleckheaton 8 ply is super soft on the skin for the wearer & the knitter. This unique yarn is sourced from a specialised group of superfine Merino wool growers in Australia, hand labeled and packaged.
Want the ultimate luxury merino? Australian Superfine Merino by Cleckheaton 8 ply is made from the finest merino in the world. Super soft on the skin of the wearer and the knitter. This unique yarn is sourced from a specialized group of superfine Merino wool growers in Australia. Produced, hand labeled and packaged right here in Victoria.
- Composition: 100% Superfine Australian Merino
- Tension: 22 stitches per 10 cm.
- Yarn Ply: 8 Ply / DK
- Needles: 4.00mm AUS, 8 UK, 6 US
- Crochet Hook: 4.00mm
- Yarn Weight: 65 grams
- Yarn Length: 130 metres
- Washing Instructions: Hand was or gentle machine wash. Do not bleach. Rinse well. Short spin dry. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Warm Iron. Dry cleanable
- Origin: Wholly sourced, produced, hand labeled and packaged in Australia.
- Wholly Australian made
- softest merino in the world
- Gorgeous range of colours
- Machine Washable
- Well known and used brand
- Stunning patterns
- Helping Aussie Farmers
White 06, Cream 53, Cameo 62, Midnight 73, Smoke 43, Silver 68, Denim 47, Pigeon Blue 77, Mid Navy 44, Mustard 65, Olive 69, Forest 57, Vintage Pink 66, Red 08, Cherrywood 7, Boysenberry 79, Mauve 80, Raspberry 60, Lichen 75, Marmalade 81, Stone 05, Iceberg 35, Dark Grey 02, Black 01